Construction Wireman/Construction Electrician Scope of Work
It is mutually agreed that the provisions of this Agreement shall apply to projects located in the Kansas counties of Wyandotte and Johnson, Leavenworth, Linn and Miami and the Missouri counties of Cass, Clay, Bates, Benton, Carroll, Cooper, Henry, Jackson, Johnson, Lafayette, Morgan, Pettis, Platte, Ray and Saline, involving the construction, alteration, or repair of the following:
- Mall construction & associated tenant finish work including anchor and multilevel stores (this includes single building retail stores such as Home Depot, Walmart, CVS, etc.)
- Office buildings and associated tenant finish work
- Convenience stores.
- Automobile dealerships & service centers.
- Nursing homes and assisted living facilities
- Warehouses including associated offices and distribution equipment
- All tilt-up structures
- All wood frame structures
- Grocery stores
- Schools, where there is no wage determination
- Churches, Synagogues and other places of worship
- Medical facilities including hospitals (excluding operating rooms)
- Agricultural buildings.
- Single-family houses, apartment buildings, motels and hotels
- Mixed-use retail/ residential
- Solar photovoltaic systems
The above scope of work includes all incidental items such as site work, parking areas, utilities, streets and sidewalks.
Special permission to perform electrical work under the terms of this agreement may be requested from the Business Manager for projects that meet the intent of this agreement but are not specifically mentioned.
A contractor shall agree to be bound by the terms and conditions contained in the Local Inside
Collective Bargaining Agreement for all work performed outside the scope of this agreement. All provisions of the Inside Collective Bargaining Agreement shall apply unless modified herein.