UG Commissioner Melissa A. Brune Bynum UG Comm. At-Large 1
Ann Murguia UG Comm. At-Large 3
Register of Deeds Nancy Burns
BPU Member Stan S. Frownfelter
At Large Position 3 Rose Mulvany Henry
USD 202, Daniel Soptic
USD 203, Ashley Biondi
Council Ward 3 Lisa Larson Bennell
Council Ward 4 Jill Chalfie
USD 512 Devin Wilson
City Council Ward 4 Jenna Brofsky
City Council Benjamin Dickens
City Council Alan Marston
City Council Ward 1 Trent Boultinghouse
City Council Ward 1 Courtney Eiterich
City Council Ward 4 Dan Osman
JCCC Board of Trustees
Laura Smith Everett
School Board Debbie Deere
ELECTRICIAN OPENING-LINK TO THE ONLINE APPLICATION:
Electrician – Lakewood Facilities (7:00am – 3:30pm)
Tracking Code: 15152-124
Truman Medical Centers, a two-hospital, 600-bed, not-for-profit healthcare system, is the largest and most comprehensive safety net healthcare provider in Jackson County and Kansas City, Mo. TMC serves as the primary teaching hospital for the University of Missouri-Kansas City Schools of Medicine, Nursing, Dentistry and Pharmacy.
Our Hospital Hill campus is located in the UMKC Health Sciences District: a premier academic health district engaging in cutting-edge biomedical research and entrepreneurship, delivering state-of-the science health care, and educating the next generation of health care professionals. Recognized as a critical area resource for advanced specialized healthcare, TMC is constantly working to deliver the best possible medical care for our patients. Quality, innovation, teamwork and attention to detail are at the heart of all we do. TMC’s tagline is: “Better. For Everyone.” It is a simple statement, but it has profound significance. It is what we stand for, it is the focus of our work, and it is our promise to our patients.
Provides journeyman level electrician skills and knowledge to install, repair, troubleshoot, and maintain a variety of electrical systems, appliances, and equipment. Work instructions may be written or oral and are accompanied by diagrams or blueprints. May direct the work of unskilled or semiskilled helpers. Work is inspected during the process and upon completion. Received direction or instruction on a daily basis regarding tasks to be completed and priorities. Work is performed under the direction of the Building Engineer or Director of Facilities.
• High school diploma or the equivalent preferred
• One year experience as a journeyman electrician
• Working knowledge of local and national electrical codes required, knowledge of high voltage equipment and terminations is essential.
• Knowledge of the hazards and safety precautions of the electrician’s trade required.
• Knowledge of the standard practices, materials, tools, equipment, processes, and techniques of the electrician’s trade required.
• Must be able to work from written and oral instructions, read diagrams and blueprints, and make simple estimates of time and materials.
• Must be able to locate and adjust defects in electrical systems and equipment.
• Must be able to follow schematic prints.
• If driving is a requirement for the employee, he/she must meet the requirements specified in the Fleet Driving Safety and Compliance Policy and must continue to meet these requirements as a condition of employment.
• Verbal communication skills required to discuss work assignments and project progress.
• Must be able to life up to 50 pounds without assistance to carry equipment and supplies.
• Good dexterity, balance, and coordination required to work from ladders and scaffolding.
• Position requires standing, lifting, climbing, reaching, stooping, kneeling, bending, pulling, squatting, and walking.
• Must be able to wear half mask respirator to comply with OSHA requirements.
Job Location: Lakewood – Lee’s Summit, Missouri, United States
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular
Shift Schedule: 7:00AM – 3:30PM
Come out and share a wonderful day of camaraderie on a beautiful lake with America’s real life heroes in an attempt to show them how much we appreciate the sacrifices they make that allow us to enjoy the freedoms of the greatest country in the world.
Take it from a soldier on just how much it means to them.
October 11-13, 2019
Truman Lake, Missouri
Long Shoal Marina
W. of Warsaw on Hwy. 7
Next to the Grand River Bridge
Friday 11 Oct 2019:
Saturday 12 Oct 2019:
Sunday 13 Oct 2019:
The Greater Kansas City AFL-CIO is proud to announce our first-ever Kansas City Labor Car and Bike Show on August 24th. We are seeking sponsors to make this event a success and what we hope will become an annual event. This will be our Labor celebration this year replacing the picnic and all money raised will be donated to Working Families Friend, organized labors’ charity of choice. The event is free and open to the public. There is a $25 entry fee for any American made car or motorcycle and the first 200 to register will receive a union made in America mechanics shirt with the show logo and dash plaque (pictures attached). Sponsorship and entry forms are attached. Please contact the hall with any questions and we hope to see you there.
AMERICAN MADE ONLY!!!
Saturday, August 24th
Providence Medical Center Amphitheater
9 am Rain Or Shine
633 N 130th St
Bonner Springs KS, 66012
Top 50 Judges Choice Trophies As
Well As Sponsor Awards
Political Action Committee
KCMO General Election Endorsements:
|KC Council 1st District At Large||KC Council 1st District|
|Kevin O'Neill||Heather Hall|
|KC Council 2nd District At Large||KC Council 2nd District|
|Teresa Loar||Dan Fowler|
|KC Council 3rd District At Large||KC Council 3rd District|
|Brandon Ellington||Melissa Robinson|
|KC Council 4th District At Large||KC Council 4th District|
|Kathryn Shields||Geoff Jolley|
|KC Council 5th District At Large||KC Council 5th District|
|Lee Barnes Jr.||Ryana Parks-Shaw|
|KC Council 6th District At Large||KC Council 6th District|
|Andrea Bough||Kevin McManus|
For Question 1: Vote NO!
When: Sunday, June 9, 2019 Registration – 8:00am Shotgun Start – 9:00am
Where: WYCO Fairgrounds Trap Club 13700 Polfer Road Kansas City, KS 66109
Details: Doubles Competition (2 sets of doubles). $100 shooter registration fee includes 100 clay targets, lunch and refreshments. Ammo will be available for purchase.
Saturday, May 18
(Rain Date June 15)
Registration starts at 9:00am
Kickstands up at 10:30am
Starts and Stops at
Valley Pub & Patio
640 Yennie St.
Grain Valley, MO 64029
Raffle and Beer Specials
For More Information Contact